Sunday, November 17, 2013

Happy 17th Week Elder Ruelas!!!!

Whats up Mom?

This week was a pretty good week. We are done with transfers now. I am staying but I am getting a new companion. It is one of my best friends on the mission! 

Nothing much happened this week. We had someone from the 70 come and visit the mission. He wanted to interview me but nothing happened. He must have just saw me and said "Dang, that missionary is so SICK! I have to talk to him." haha. He told me to tell you that I am an excellent missionary. His name is Elder Christoffel Golden Jr.  That was about it for the week. 

I dont know what I want for Christmas. I haven't gotten over to the mall. I haven't been able to use the Finishline Coupons that you sent me. They expire on the 5th. That stinks. 

Anyways I don't know what else to say.

 LOVE YOU!!!

Elder Ruelas

No comments:

Post a Comment