Sunday, January 26, 2014

Happy one week less :)

Whats up mom?

So have you written the letter to President Wilson? June 17th sounds really good right now haha. I got your letters. I really liked the pictures from Angelica. I put them on my new planner. It is obviously going to be the best planner in the entire mission. This week was alright. We had a bit of a scare with one of our families,  luckily now everything is going better.  I really like this family mom. They make me feel like I am at home. 

I make a pretty good New Years card huh? It's good to hear that everyone got theirs. We have another awesome investigator and I want them to accept the gospel, but they have take the step! It is really frustrating! UGH!! Tithing is real. It is a commandment of God. I can't wait to go home and pay tithing. It is the best way to recieve tons of blessings. I have to get going mom.

LOVE YOU!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment