Sunday, January 26, 2014

Our last email in 2013!!!!

How is it going mom?

I can't believe we Skyped like 5 days ago. It feels like so long ago. I was getting ready to call again haha. Not cause I am home sick or anything but it is more for advice for my investigators. I was walking over to the phone at night then realized Oh Yeah I Can't Just Call haha. I loved seeing Isabel. 6 MONTHS left haha. The way she said Bye made me laugh so hard. I wish I was home haha. Tell her I say "Hi" back. 

My comp and I are good. We had a pretty good week. We set 3 baptismal dates. One of the ladies I feel very strongly that she will get baptized. For some reason when we were teaching her she just reminded me of another sister. It was crazy. She really wants to as well but we will see. We also set a baptismal date with another family. They just need to get baptized already. Everybody already thinks that they are members. Otherwise my comp and I are good. He is making ceviche and I am making gorditas for New Years Eve. I am really excited for tomorrow. 

Tell the ward I say what's up. 

Gotta get going. LOVE YOU!!!!!

Elder Ruelas

No comments:

Post a Comment