Saturday, March 22, 2014

Happy 3 months or 4 months starting tomorrow:)

Whats up!
Thanks for the package. It was nice getting mail haha. I really liked the quote. Sounds like nothing much happened back home. Nothing happened here either. My new comp is super cool. He is from the San Fernando Mission too. The week was full of meetings. I think I got my answer though as to whether I should go home early or not. I think I am going to stay the whole 2 years. I have 4 months left and I think I need to learn long suffering haha....

We had to pass off an investigating family to the new bike Elders and that was really hard. I absolutly love that family. I wish I was on a bike just so that I could teach them. They have been through a lot and the Gospel will without a doubt bless them and bring more Joy and Happiness to their lives than ever before. Their house is one of the few places where I feel at home. I realized how much of a perfectionist I have become though haha. I just need to let the missionaries work and whatever happens, happens. I just really want the best for them. 

Ya I bought the oil vials. I bought 2 just in case I lose 1. I am going to the temple again this month. But hey I have to get going cause we still have to go shopping. 

LOVE YOU!!!
Elder Ruelas

No comments:

Post a Comment