Sunday, July 6, 2014

Happy Last Day In June:)

MOM I'M COMING HOME!!!!!
Man it is my last week! I can't wait to be home. I just wanna take 1 big long nap! haha. 

Well this week was my departing missionary temple trip. It came up last minute because of the fact that this Friday is 4th of July. It was super cool because I got to see President Hall and some other missionaries I was friends with. It was great!!!

This week we also found a ton of new investigators. We ended up doing a Family Home Evening with the family we found last week. We picked up the kids as new investigators and they really like  FHE. The dad even said that it is something he wants to do with his family every week. We didn't even start the game yet. We read the Proclamation to the Family and they really liked it. We also found this girl that just had a ton of questions about our beliefs. The best part of the week though is the lesson that we had with 2 of our investigators. The father and the son who we found on the street. We taught them the Plan of Salvation and the dad just looked at us and said "Ya'll are the first church that says good things about Adam." At the end of the lesson we invite him to be baptized. He looks at his son and asks- do you want to do this. They both said yes. The best part of that is when we asked why. He said that he wants to feel happy again. He hasn't felt happy for so long and he is just sick of it. His date is for July 19th

So dad is getting the Melchezidek Priesthood? That is awesome!!!!! 

Well I gotta get going Mom. My time is about to run out.

LOVE YOU!!!!!

Elder Ruelas

You can still send me mail up to Monday, just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment