Monday, February 4, 2013

February 4, 2013

MAMA!!!
 
So what was the question I didn't answer?
 
Dang I completely missed you telling me that Michele was pregnant!!! I want some pictures of her as well haha. I hope she gets better!
 
Well this week wasn't the greatest. My companion got SUPER sick with the flu. We couldn't go out at all. He was in bed all day Wednesday and Thursday. He still felt bad. So honestly that was my week. Wish I could tell you more haha. We did find out why one of our investigators isn't baptized yet. It is because she and her husband aren't married and they are waiting for the divorce papers. Her daughter wants to wait so that they can get baptized together. Waiting game....
 
So how is my Tio Gabriel doing? I bet Thales is nervous. I was too, but I tried not to show it haha. Did he ever say if he got the letter I sent him? Tell him my buddy in Peru is loving every bit of it and when we were in the MTC he was the shyest kid there. He just emailed me back, he just baptized a family of 6. Thales will be fine just tell him not to be stupid out there.
 
Tell Dad I sent him his letter along with Angelica's. I didn't know what to say to dad because he sends me the same thing every time, so I just flat out asked him why he doesn't want to go to the temple? I was very blunt with him and I wrote it in pen so if he is quiet and or upset when he gets my letter, you know why.
 
Too bad about all the family. I hope that everybody is fine. The Plan of Salvation!!! Honestly I just call it the Plan of Happiness. Tell Isabel to smile for me and a video of her would be cool! If you can't find the Book of Mormon Cd's dont worry about it. The General Conference CD's would be better *cough* for my birthday *cough*........ Yes, I got the box of goodies. Thank you for the pants haha and especially for the peanut butter M&M's.
 
Well mom I believe that is all for this week. I love you!!!!! I miss you!!!!!....I don't miss you!!!!!!!! haha
 
Elder Ruelas
 
P.S.
 
The Church is True. I know it because I have prayed to know. It was truly restored by Joseph Smith. The Book of Mormon was translated by him with the power of God and it is a much better book than Twilight or Harry Potter because it is real and it is from God.  Jesus Christ is at the head of this church. I know that He lives. He died for us so that we can be happy. Not for a second, not for a minute, hour, day, year, but for all Eternity. He is right there rooting for us and hoping that we follow in his steps and return and live with him and our Heavenly Father again. I say that in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
It has been a while since I have shared my testimony with you . LOVE YOU!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment