Saturday, April 13, 2013

April 1, 2013

Whats up Mom
 
Thanks for sending the talks. I am good. At least I dont think I need anything haha. And no candy please.
 
Tell Chiquis and Demitrius Congrats!!!! That is awesome! I cant wait for mothers day either. I can't believe it is already coming up on 9 months! I only have 3 months till I hit a year! CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry I am still working hard. Especially right now since we don't really have any investigators. It has been fun though. We have been knocking a lot of doors and trying to talk to people on the street. We have met some characters though. The other day we met this guy who said that he is super religious and never talks bad about anybody but then we asked if he knew anybody we could share the gospel with and he looked around and said, All these  ********** need to hear about the gospel. I was trying so hard not to laugh. The guy was a little crazy though haha. Ya there isn't really much to tell you guys about but just know that I am working hard. In the mean time since there isn't really anybody to teach, I am making sure I am my best convert. I have to make sure of that. WORK WORK WORK WORK haha. Don't worry I have fun too. Last night it started to rain a bit and my companion and I had some fun riding in the rain. I even got a sick picture that I'll send to you.
 
Hey so what is the movie? Is it The new Fast and the Furious movie? GI Joe looks good. There are billboards everywhere and I want to see it. I can't believe Bruce Willis is in it. I try to quote movies and my companion never knows what they are. He isn't like us. He doesn't watch movies haha. Last night I was telling him about a whole bunch of different movies and he had no clue about any of them.
 
Oh ya I forgot to tell you about something wierd/ cool that happened yesterday. So we were heading to an appointment and this car pulled up next to us and yelled "Hi Elders! We are members, Pull over!" So we did and it turns out that they were members from LA. They had told us that they didn't go to church since they were in the Valley visiting the lady's brother and one of the girls wanted to at least talk with the missionaries since they didn't go. We shared a scripture, Mosiah 3:7,9-10 since it talks about the Atonement of Jesus Christ, and then they left. Even though I thought it was wierd at first, I learned something from it. That is something that I am working on. I learned the Importance of going to church every Sunday. The girl that wanted to talk with us didn't feel good for not going to church and that is what will happen. We are commanded to go to church so that we can learn and grow. Most importantly be happy and not feel wierd since we renew our baptismal covenants during sacrament meeting.
Ya I might have to buy that new rim. I have to get a new tube and tire for my back tire anyways. Bike is fun but it sucks. I want to buy a new pair of sneakers haha. but for real I really do want to buy a new pair of sneakers......
 
Anyways Love you MAMA!!!! Tell Dad I love him, and Lucy too. Tell her to say Blubber Nuggets too haha. Miss you guys!
 
Elder Ruelas







No comments:

Post a Comment