Thursday, May 9, 2013

May 6, 2013

Whats up mom,

Haha I like those pictures. I really like the one with everybody. There are definitely a whole bunch who I don't know, but we will see how long that lasts haha. The ones of Isabel are awesome. I take it she liked the avacado. So does that mean Isabel is going to be my dance partner? Either way you know that she got the dance moves from us.

Hey so Greensboro is the place where my first companion is from. Wow that is a lot of people moving out of the ward. Angelica and Bryan gonna buy the Krause house?

Bummer about my cousin. Saturday I was actually at a funeral. In the English ward. It was so weird. I have gotten used to Spanish. This lady across the street died who is a member that we do service for. Her husband asked us to be ushers. He is an old military guy who likes me. He kind of reminds me of Bro. Laughead. He was hurting all week, but he wouldn't show it. It just makes me that much more greatful for the Plan of Salvation. Those 2 were perfect for each other. They would tell jokes against each other. She was a sweetheart and he is a really nice guy who always trys to give, but will give you crap as he gives haha. They are sealed and it was great to be there.

Well this week was alright. Not much happened...literally. Transfers are about to happen tomorrow and I am getting a new companion. I am staying and my companion says that I am going to train. I tell him that there is no way that is happening. It is like I am still trying to figure this out for myself, I don't want to train anybody yet. We will see what happens. Hopefully this next transfer we make stuff happen though. This lady who couldn't get baptized, finally got her divorce papers so we are going to work with her and her daughter more so that in a year, they can go to the temple. On Sunday she really felt the spirit at fast and testimony meeting.

As for my year mark, I have no clue what I want. Maybe a new tie or ...idk. I still can't believe I hit double digits!!! CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It didn't even hit me until last night when I looked at the calender and saw the 5. I don't even know how to celebrate. The only thing I can think of are the things I can't do. Listen to music and watch movies are against the rules haha. I never go to any shoe stores, plus I don't want to spend the money right now. Well actually I do, I just know that I shouldn't. I have been seeing some that I really like too. Plus I saw that my Baby Jordans that I have are coming out again. All for the work of the Lord. Either way that guy who we do service for gave me 2 pairs of shoes. I'll send the pictures.

LOVE YOU!!!!!

Elder Ruelas


No comments:

Post a Comment