Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy 49th week!!! Happy Birthday Week Too:) Inbox x

Hey Mom!
 
I have gotten about 9 cards from people. (I even got one from the Hudson Family) It was crazy when I opened my mailbox today! I just saw a STACK! WOW! 
We actually have some solid things set up for tomorrow. Even dinner surprisingly. Not sure if I will be able to celebrate but that is fine. 
 
That is funny about Lucy. Did she come home crying or laughing after she fell down? It is always better when she laughs and tells us the story. Bummer about Isabel's blow out. Haha Angelica has now been Pee'd on and pooped on haha. Sucks for her.
 
Nothing has really happened here. These past 2 weeks Elder McPhee and I haven't found a single person who is really interested. Very Very frustrating. Some things have been coming up, but it is all turning out to be in the next transfer. I love it here but I want to see a new place. 6 months in one location is a long time to be in. We walk down a street and I end up telling stories to my companion about when we have tried to contact. Lately we have been doing a lot of house finding. Not so great, but we did find this less active family that isn't on our ward list. We went over yesterday and the husband was drunk, but wants us to go over today. Not sure if we will be able to, but I really want to go and help out the family. That family shares a house with 4 different people and they aren't members. One of them looked really interested when they introduced us to her.
 
That is awesome that you are going to the temple more often. We are going this Wednesday and I am really excited. I wish we could go more often, but when there are rules, there are rules....whatever that means haha. I can't wait to go when I get back home though. We are going more than once just saying.
 
That is funny about my friends on Facebook. BTW Kenisi is a guy haha. Thanks for keeping me updated. 
 
Well that is about it for this week. Not much happened and I can't wait to see what happens next week. Transfer calls:) Plus a lot of things are going down in the mission. Mission split, new zone getting created, and in September 40 new missionaries are coming in to the mission. 40 new missionaries all at once! CRAZY!!!!!
 
 
LOVE YOU MOM and thanks for the Birthday card. Tell everybody I say WADUP and that I love them. This Church is TRUE
 
Elder Ruelas

No comments:

Post a Comment