Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy 50th week!!! Two more weeks till your 1 yr Anniversary:) Inbox x

Hey Mom,
 
To answer your questions. Yes I got Chiquis' letter. The thing is I have already written it, but haven't been able to send it because there isn't an outgoing mailbox anywhere we go. I was going to send it today but I don't know my new address. I'M GETTING TRANSFERED!!!!!!! Yes I got my Aunt Debi's card. I got the Achievement Day envelope. I got the box. I have been listening to the Conference talks ever since. We had dinner with this member that fed us on my Birthday but I didn't tell anybody. It felt weird to try to celebrate my birthday. Only 1 family knew about my birthday and they sang to me on Monday, but it wasn't the same. So I just didn't tell anybody on Tuesday.
 
Hey so tell Dad that I will be sending him a Father's day card, I just haven't been able to buy one because P-Days have been busy. I haven't been able to do what I was planning, which was write you and Dad every week because it has been so busy here. Plus I am still behind on writing people.
 
Ya so this week was terrible. Our super solid investigator has dropped off the face of the earth. We barely got him to text us back and he told us that he wouldn't be at church. Then our other investigator who was waiting for her divorce papers, is doubting again. Of course she is, she isn't following the Word of Wisdom, Tithing, and Law of Chastity. I am really seeing the Hold Satan can put on ANYBODY when they don't keep the commandments once they have heard them. That is only pushing the spirit away. This week was also the 3rd week in a row where we hadn't found a new investigator. So basically I am leaving the area with 0 investigators for my companion and his 2 greenies to work with. Oh ya, my Companion is going to be training 2 people at once. CRAZY!!!!!! This transfer 42 new missionaries are coming into the mission at once, right before the transfer split. I am so happy I am going to the transfer meeting. It is going to be very interesting. I am just nervous about who my next companion is going to be. We have some missionaries who are very hard to work with. We will see tomorrow.
 
Look at Lucy trying to get attention haha. So did she only get to tell the story once? I can't believe it is still raining in Iowa. Talk about a bad summer. Oh well good thing I am not there haha. It is nice and hot here. It is only going to get hotter here and I am staying on a bike. I'm happy and nervous about that. Happy because I will get to lose some weight. I have gained some weight this transfer because my companion likes to bake. I am nervous because it is only gonna get hotter. Who knows, by the time summer is done I might be a toothpick.
 
Well mom that is pretty much it. Pretty boring here, well until tomorrow. I am good. I have been wanting to go to Target or somewhere and buy some ties for my Birthday, but I just haven't been able to. The only thing I want for my year mark is a set of the new scriptures coming out in August. (Genuine leather)
 
Hope everything is going well. Take care of Everybody, ESPECIALLY Isabel.
 
Love you mom and I can't wait to get home and see you, but until then I am still going to be working hard.
 
Elder Ruelas

No comments:

Post a Comment