Saturday, June 1, 2013

May 13, 2013

WE NOW HAVE CAPTIONS FOR PICTURES!!! Elder Ruelas got scolded when he called home for Mother's Day. 
 
 
Ya I remember last year's P & G run. It was on my Birthday! It was the same day I ordered my Air Jordan Military Blue 4's haha. Ya I don't have much else to say either. It was funny though cause last night my companion and I had some bonding time. I told him the story about Isabel and he couldn't believe it either. It was awesome for me as well because I was trippin out just like I did in the MTC. I was super happy last night before I went to bed. Then this morning I read Mormon 9 which talks all about miracles. God is a God of miracles and he performs miracles every day. I am so greatful for Isabel and I can't wait to get back home and finally meet her. 14 months left but until then I plan on openning my eyes so I can see miracles every day.
 
Love You Mom,
 
Elder Ruelas
 
P.S. Hope you and Angelica got my cards. Hopefully I can get more pictures to yall.
2 pairs of sneakers I got for free

Elder Shuar and I. One of my Best friends in the mission

My Old companion Elder Olson while we were cleaning up the Los Angeles River
 

No comments:

Post a Comment