Saturday, June 1, 2013

May 28, 2013

I just want to start off by saying that it is nice and warm here haha!!!!
 
Whats up Mom!!!
 
Hahaha well this week was a long week. My companions parents are getting a divorce. Ya crazy. My companion doesn't really want to talk about it, but he kept on working and working hard. I can tell he is hurting. You can tell from some of the things he says. When I get married, I don't plan on getting a divorce. I am getting married in the temple.
 
So like I said it was a long week. Little success but we did get a referal for somebody who is really prepared. Elder McPhee and I are super excited. Then we also had some investigators drop us and all that jazz. Oh well, we still have 3 people who want to get baptized and that is a lot better than it has been in the last 3 transfers I have been here. We have been trying whatever we can to find people and lately we have been finding people in houses to teach.
 
That is crazy about your calling. All things happen for a reason though. Magnify your calling and then that is when the fun will happen. I am learning what the real meaning is behind "work hard, play hard." When we work hard, God will help us to Play Hard (have real happiness in our lives). I hope everything is going well and will go well in this new calling that you have.
 
Ya I heard that the new Fast and the Furious movie was really good. Every time somebody asks me how I am I going to celebrate my year mark, my first thought is "Go see Fast 6..." haha. Don't worry I'm not going to do it, but the thought does pop into my head instantly.
 
Well mom I hope everything goes well. Especially with Isabel. Remember that when anybody needs a blessing, that is what the Home teachers are there for. If they don't come and it is for a bogus reason, you can chastize them for me. haha I'm sure that won't be a problem if Brother Haskell is still your home teacher.
 
LOVE YOU!!!!!!
 
 
Elder Ruelas
 
P.S. IT IS ALMOST MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! AND ALMOST A YEAR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment