Monday, September 16, 2013

August 19,2013

Whats up mom.

Dang the pictures of the party looked awesome. All the kids look so much bigger! That is awesome that my Tio Manuel and Mari Cruz came with the kids. I was planning on writting them back from my Birthday. I have so many people to write back. I still have to write back Aunt Debbie. I don't think I have been to the places in Chicago that you took my Tios to. 
Congrats on the new job. Hopefully the people are cool and have hot daughters my age.....what?....who said that haha. I meant so that they can get converted to the gospel that is what I meant. Missionary Work. How are the missionaries in the ward? How is dad doing with going to the temple? How is your missionary work going? The Leaders here are really pushing their wards to get involved in the work. Every member a missionary. How is everybody doing in the ward? Any crazy stories lately? Hopefully the ward keeps on growing. 

This week we had a Confirmation. Our investigator is officially a member of the church. It was super cool. Things with the companion is going a lot better. He is very awkward. He calls himself a geek all the time. That is the type of companion I have. Very hard to find things to talk about because he came from a SUPER Mormon family. Another companion that has never seen any movies. Since our area got split they are now both bike areas. Plus every Sister in the mission is to get a car. President Wilson doesn't want the sister missionaries riding bikes. No I haven't found any post offices. Then again we don't have any time to look. I am really starting to dislike P-Days. Super stressful. Being on bike when it comes to doing grocery shopping and email and all the other things sucks since we have to rely on other missionaries to give us rides. Patience is running kind of thin right now. I just want to take a nap. I honestly can't wait to get back to work. Ya honestly nothing has really happened this week. I try to have cool things happen during the week to tell you but nothing ever happens. 

Well can't remember if I told you last week but Sister Adasme wrote me an email, but other that her I haven't gotten anything. 

Love You!

Elder Ruelas
Elder Sawyer and I with our Recent Convert Hortencia and her granddaughter

Elder Frost and I with Hortencia and Elijiah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment