Sunday, April 27, 2014

Happy Good Friday This Week!

Whats up Mom!

I AM GETTING TRANSFERRED!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha I am super excited  and at the same time a bit bummed out. I don't know yet where I am going but am going to be a district leader and finishing the last 6 weeks as a new missionaries trainer. I am pumped but at the same time pretty nervous because there is a place that has opened up that is very....open..... It is supposed to be an English area but there are some Latinos there so President thought it would be a good idea to make it a Spanish area. I will be in a car. 

This week was a pretty good week. We found a really cool new investigator that knows 7 languages. They offered to give us food. My companion learned how to make yogurt. Homemade yogurt. I don't have the picture but my companion had to keep the pot warm and our stove would be too warm so he put it on an iron that he propped up with 2 t-shirts. I can't believe that it worked out haha. 

Sounds like some good stuff happened at home. I sent the missionaries to everyone down in Mexico. I hope everybody lets the missionaries in! I hope I get an email from Fernanda too. Tell her she should write me or something.

2 and a half months till I go home!!!!!!

LOVE YOU!!!

Elder Ruelas

p.s. please send me the pictures of my shoes on me bed so I can put them on my planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment