Sunday, June 22, 2014

Happy 3 weeks Elder!!!!!

Whats up Mom

It is awesome to hear about dad! What did he think of my letter? Thanks for the letters on my Birthday! It was actually a pretty fun day. Worked hard and came home and my roomates surprised me with a cake and it turned into a cake fight!  Haha

The week was a decent week. We set a baptismal date with one of our investigators and she is super interested. We also found a super cool new investigator that seems really interested. I was on exchanges and not in my area when they found her but I guess they were going to set a baptismal date with her and then the kids got super super rowdy. She dropped everything she was doing just to listen to us. You dont see that happen that much so that says a lot. The worst part of the week though was hearing our super cool investigator just deny everything he has felt since we have been teaching him. He flat out said "I think my life would be better without Christ in my life." It was terrible. His brother says he still wants to come close to Christ which made us really happy but.

Gotta get going but I love you Mom

I WANNA GO HOME!!!! Haha


Elder Ruelas

No comments:

Post a Comment